Saturday, February 6, 2010

NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

Ever have one of those?    ARRRRRRG!   I love them and hate them at the same time!   Love them, because it contains the promise of a reeeeealy special hush hush project, hate them because you can't brag about it,  well....at least until it's done and out anyway.

So, last week, I was slapped with a N.D.A.  (and I liked it).  But I can't talk about it.  It's OK really, because you all know how quite and modest I am about our work here at Custom Creations Theming.

YEAH RIGHT!    I'M F-N DIEING OVA HE-YA !!!

Why? Because we got the job and I can't say nuttin see ?

So... What can I say?  Stay tuned!  That's all.
Meantime,  We are still working on our Germany Black Light Miniature Golf install with photos and videos to be uploaded shortly!

No comments: